How do we help our Clients
We use a proven proprietary approach in every case we handle:
- We provide expert legal consulting in the matters and provide best possible approach
- We represent our clients with the highest level of care and personal attention.
- We work with our client to ensure that you have necessary information to make and
valuable decision for your situation.
We understand the need for personal attention during this difficult time. We maintain
easy accessibility with our clients :
- Sec. 13-B of The Hindu Marriage Act.
- Section 32B of the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act
- Sec. 28 of The Special Marriage Act.
- Sec.10-A of The Indian Divorce Act.
Important ingredients applying for mutual consent are that
- Husband and Wife should be leaving separately for one year (not as husband and wife),
that they are not been able to live together, and mutually agreed that the marriage
should be dissolved.
- It is recomended that Husband and Wife come to an understanding :
- Maintenance / Permanent Alimony
- Child Custody
- Visitation Rights
Duration for the Mutual Consent Divorce will be generally 6-7 months.