Private Complaint

How do we help our Clients

We help you in filing private complainant in non-cognizable offences or when police refuse to file / take-up investigation in cognizable offences

When complainant approaches the Police Station for filing written / oral Complaint, if Police refuses to register any complainant / FIR U/s. 154 of Criminal Procedure Code.

(i) Either Complainant can send your written complaint to Police Station/Assistant Commissioner Of Police/ Deputy Commissioner Of Police and Commissioner Of Police through Registered Post as provided U/S. 154 (3)

(ii) And on failure, to get Register your complaint by the Police, you can approach a Lawyer / Advocate for filing the private complaint".


Keep in touch

Maheshwari Complex,Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
(+ 91) 959-005-9999
Copyright © 2015 - All Rights Reserved -      GMRao Advocate
Get Legal Help & Advocates' desk